Jump to content

ghostwriter

Business Owner/Manager
  • Content Count

    173
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

422 Excellent

About ghostwriter

  • Rank
    Rascal

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling

Recent Profile Visitors

515 profile views
  1. always best with police officers to say yes sir three bags full,and curse them under your breath as you walk away,dont matter which country you are in
  2. Happy birthday Larry,same day as my brother,have a good one and hope you are enjoying your life in Cebu,but you maybe need to visit now and again

  3. one will just have to adjust,instead of going out at eight one will have to be like guys who go to perimeter bars,bars hours will not change only the time will change,bars will start opening at 3pm and close at midnight or 1am,when one stays out until 5am on the piss,one cannot arise much before midday or even later,so much of the day is fucked,at least if we are hitting the sack around the one o'clock mark,the following day will not be a complete loss,so if it comes,we will just have to embrace it,i dont think it will be a big issue,except the loss of the discos maybe and the end of the girls from bars heading to HISO
  4. many board members here and on other sites,dont realise how cheap life is over here
  5. on the news i read said they wont harm him as 50k or 60k had been paid
  6. just goes to show how much commonsense politicians have,even over here,dimwits
  7. just plain out execution,but he did warn all of them,we all knew about it,so he is not all talk and no action
  8. someone on the tv the other day said it was because they didnt get the best jobs,and benefits to them should be more,what the fuck
  9. probably drunk at the time also i would imagine,seeing night time
  10. as with many,feeling the pinch,many new hotels that are cheaper and just as good,their buffet was excellent but again very pricey,sad to see anything go,but thats life
  11. Marcus robbed his nation blind,but some people still believe he was the best president they ever had,people had jobs,and only one was getting the cut,so people knew where they stood,he too was tough on bad criminals,in all other countries his family would never be allowed to stand in to be elected into anything,but it seems even if you are held in custody you can stand for any position here,in my opinion,thats why they keep the education system low over here,they dont want anyone too clever to upset the apple cart,and the only people who ask questions are the ones coming back from abroad,and if they ask too many,they are never seen again,but when in another country,it is best to keep out of politics and anything to do with religion,sit back and enjoy our time here
  12. this certainly will be a step backwards in the attempt to raise poverty in the philippines,but his tough stance on criminals could be a good thing,but over here we know you can be classed as a criminal and have done nothing wrong except upset the wrong person,the outgoing president was going to get rid of corruption as well when he came in,but it is the worst it has ever been,every one is at it nowadays,from the policeman on the street to top government officials,when will the philippine people say enough is enough,never,shit many are going home to commit an illegal activity,voting for money,and if people are attempting to buy their way into a top seat,dont people think,that when in they are going to get their money back,big time
  13. while the philippines have the 60/40% ownership of businesses they will never prosper,big firms can come up with the millions for the 40% but finding some filipino with the other 60% is nigh impossible without someone getting ripped off
  14. arrested in the usa.haha,we all know they have a mat for praying on and maybe use the same one to save their knees while kissing ass
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.