Sign in to follow this  
offthewallsamiam

250,000 Refugees Have Disappeared After Entering Germany

Disappeared?

Hmm.  :hmmm:

Wonder if it is just piss poor admin procedures or perhaps they have rehabed a few Hitler's camps?  :hide:  :hot devil:

So what does "disappear" mean? They just vanished from the earth? Well then they should be no threat now should they?

Or if you mean that the German government doesn't know where they are at any precise moment? Okay I can buy that. Probpably isn't a data base for such information. There isn't in the USA. Once a immigrant legally enters no one follows them around nor or they required to report where they are.

Probpably isn't a data base for such information. There isn't in the USA. Once a immigrant legally enters no one follows them around nor or they required to report where they are.

Immigrants ("green-card" holders) are required to inform the USCIS of their current address on form AR-11.  Failure to do so can result in deportation.  http://www.uscis.gov/ar-11

When a letter from USCIS is "returned to sender, address unknown", then that information "pops up" on their computer data base.  As well, the "sponsor" (I-864, Affidavit of Support) must keep them informed of their current address. http://www.uscis.gov/i-865

• Like 1

Immigrants ("green-card" holders) are required to inform the USCIS of their current address on form AR-11.  Failure to do so can result in deportation.  http://www.uscis.gov/ar-11

Yeah right. So site me a case of deportation for failure to do so. 

It's also illegal to remove the tag from a mattress. A lot of guys doing hard time for that. :lol:

Anyway might help if you could quote German law.

Europe and mostly Germany (or even only Germany) is trying to redress the crimes they did over WW2, by letting those so called refugees entering their country, and 'saving' them from the war. They are not refugees, they are working immigrants, that sooner or later will join the radical Islamic groups, and will start demanding territories for themselves and will try to enforce Islamic laws in each place they will feel they become big enough and strong enough to do so. 

It's also illegal to remove the tag from a mattress. A lot of guys doing hard time for that. :lol:

[nitpick]  It's illegal for vendors to remove the tag.  But the end-user consumer can do whatever they want after they buy it. [/nitpick]

• Like 3

I heard that Angela Merkel is after the top United Nations job when it comes up soon so I discount all the talk about Germany trying to make up for WW2 and various other do gooder bs. Maybe She just did it in an attempt to further her own career.

I am aware that countries such as Canada, New Zealand and Oz are taking a substantial number of refugees from Syrian camps and that is the way it should work but I have not heard of any similar efforts from Malaysia or Indonesia. Might be just my limited knowledge but I suspect not.

Anyway might help if you could quote German law.

German law is basically very simple. B)

As long as you are a foreigner, preferably from the Middle East, we shrug, and you can pretty much do as you wish. Whatever it is, we will do our utmost to please you. Everything is free, or we will give it to you for free. We remove our crosses from classrooms because you dont like them, and we give you land for free to build mosques.

Now, if you happen to be German...thats different. In that case, Its important to be at least gay, lesbian or a tranny to enjoy similar benefits. :)

• Like 5

Europe and mostly Germany (or even only Germany) is trying to redress the crimes they did over WW2, by letting those so called refugees entering their country, and 'saving' them from the war.

I honestly cant imagine that.

IMHO, it was a stone cold plan by Angie to let them all in, pick the good ones, and kick out the rest to third countries. Germany badly needs young, working people, as our pension system is way past tipping point (far too many old folks, but no young ones). Its called "the generation's contract", and its essential to make it work, or the whole system fails.

But, her idea backfired.

The problem is, while Europe has a lot of little countries that basically have their own laws and rights, over the centuries she is leading things now, she basically whipped all the rest into submission.

She doesnt rule just Germany..she rules Europe. And if she gets things wrong, like she surely did in this case, all those other little countries will have to pay for her mistake dearly, unfortunately. :peace sign:

• Like 4

Admitting massive numbers of muslims into what are basically Christian or secular societies is just plain suicidal ... regardless of the motivation behind it. 

Decades of misery, fear and conflict to look forward to now.  Shame .

Being searched at the airport is only the start... and tell me that has nothing to do with islam and its brain-washees.

• Like 3

Orange County, California (southern).  Never even heard of a "Mexican" blowing up anything in my 1/2 century of experience. 

Yeah, but I have personally seen Border Patrol chasing down a Mexican that had just stolen a car doing about 80mph heading north on El Camino Real in San Clemente. Happens all the time. You know what they do when they're about to get caught? They slow down to about 10-15mph and jump out with the car still moving. The Border Patrol has to chase after the car before it kills someone and the illegal gets away. Adding to that you got crazy Border Patrol cops chasing those illegals down the street at those high speeds in the first place.

Now, if your from southern Orange County you know that doing this type of stuff on El Camino Real, or even PCH is pretty dangerous. One time while running my Domino's Pizza back around '89 the Border Patrol cornered a bunch of em in our parking lot and everybody was told over the cop's PA to hit the floor. Had friggin pizzas falling on the floor as they came out of the oven cuz I couldn't stand up to catch them. Pissed me off.  

• Like 2