Sign in to follow this  
beameup

Duterte likely to be arrested if he travels to the United States.

US Government: “Duterte is clearly behind the Davao Death Squad”

According to the State Department documents released by Wikileaks, the US Government has “solid evidence

that Duterte is responsible for the extrajudicial killings and enforced disappearances in Davao City.

http://www.opensourceinvestigations.com/philippines/us-government-duterte-clearly-behind-davao-death-squad/

"extrajudicial killings" in the P.I.??? Say it isn't so....

So...........  no charges laid against him in the Philippines ......  and the US "SUSPECTS" he is a criminal in the Philippines  (NOT ON USA soil)  ..............  so WTF right has the US Government for making such claims they would "arrest" him if he stepped foot onto US soil -- ON WHAT basis ???    Time for Uncle Sam to pull his head in  me thinks  -- once again

:wacko:

• Like 8

Been waiting for this one.

About time that the big boys come out to rescue a free Philippnes where one can fuck, drink and smoke to ones dick, liver and lung content.

Next please the RCC and its sects.

Stop the madman. :lol:

• Like 6

So...........  no charges laid against him in the Philippines ......  and the US "SUSPECTS" he is a criminal in the Philippines  (NOT ON USA soil)  ..............  so WTF right has the US Government for making such claims they would "arrest" him if he stepped foot onto US soil -- ON WHAT basis ???    Time for Uncle Sam to pull his head in  me thinks  -- once again

While i totally agree with your sentiments...the U.S. has a strategically important bitch to loose on this one. :D

• Like 3

I think the 30 will start to talk about Marcos and the US and Hawaii in the near future.

And the USA will know it is a lost cause trying to bring him down but they got to say something.

Dirties voter base are folks who education level is primary school at best. They wint have internet access and the local tv wont play this up much.

But boy oh boy he has got a lot of folks worried now. They are all lining up to have a crack.

Win by a landslide still.

And for folks who know a bit about recent politics in Asia Duerte is just doing a repeat of Thaksins rise to power in Thailand. Even got the same campaign colour, red.

• Like 2

I think the 30 will start to talk about Marcos and the US and Hawaii in the near future.

And the USA will know it is a lost cause trying to bring him down but they got to say something.

Dirties voter base are folks who education level is primary school at best. They wint have internet access and the local tv wont play this up much.

But boy oh boy he has got a lot of folks worried now. They are all lining up to have a crack.

Win by a landslide still.

Good point..if he's smart (well, he's not, but maybe some of his advisors finished high school) he could draw this into "beloved leader style the U.S. hates us" talk. And knowing the PI a bit...anti American sentiments could really give him the edge.

Until he's elected and nobody is there to help..then they all come crying for mama. :oh no:

Nothing, nothing good will come out of this in the long run im sure. :steamroller-crush-smiley-emotic

• Like 1

Myself & Hagler had some PM's a few days ago on here,...as ya do.
It was mentioned by Hagler, you wouldn't wanna be around Manila, come Election Day, or the following days ensuing it.....He has a bike ride planned around that time, which was going via MNL....he has since made a Detour...IIRC?

After our PM's & after many PWD thoughts......I believe he may be right.
There's no way in the world, I'd like to be in the NCR, come Election Day, nor the following days,

PWD....Buuurp.

• Like 2

So........... no charges laid against him in the Philippines ...... and the US "SUSPECTS" he is a criminal in the Philippines (NOT ON USA soil) .............. so WTF right has the US Government for making such claims they would "arrest" him if he stepped foot onto US soil -- ON WHAT basis ??? Time for Uncle Sam to pull his head in me thinks -- once again

We cut that country lose you better have an exit plan because China will run up in that bitch like a cheap hooker on a crack house couch.

Dont mess with us we will drop your ass and aint nobody coming to save you.

China navel detroyers parked outside just miles from their coast line this shit aint no joke dude.

• Like 1

We cut that country lose you better have an exit plan because China will run up in that bitch like a cheap hooker on a crack house couch.

Dont mess with us we will drop your ass and aint nobody coming to save you.

China navel detroyers parked outside just miles from their coast line this shit aint no joke dude.

Having spent a lot of time in the PRC, them taking over the running of the Philippines could be much better than the way the Philippines is currently going.

• Like 4

while the philippines have the 60/40% ownership of businesses they will never prosper,big firms can come up with the millions for the 40% but finding some filipino with the other 60% is nigh impossible without someone getting ripped off

• Like 6

The PI will never get investments from outside, it's a Medieval closed-system.  They haven't made a dent in poverty in decades, actually it's getting worse.  If not for OFWs, the country would implode.

Having spent a lot of time in the PRC, them taking over the running of the Philippines could be much better than the way the Philippines is currently going.

China certainly would have the abu mozzy problem solved overnight. Few carpet bombing runs and the dudes whole crew be crispy critters by sun up :)

China certainly would have the abu mozzy problem solved overnight. Few carpet bombing runs and the dudes whole crew be crispy critters by sun up :)

How true.

Carpet bombing evokes images of squadrons of B-52's dropping their payloads in a coordinated way. I am not aware that China has a aircraft comparable to the B-52, or for that matter the ability to build one anytime soon. 

• Like 1

Carpet bombing evokes images of squadrons of B-52's dropping their payloads in a coordinated way. I am not aware that China has a aircraft comparable to the B-52, or for that matter the ability to build one anytime soon. 

Perhaps, we're about to find out?

:chugger-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

China has

post-77-0-86418300-1461420733.jpg