Sammm

Starting To Be Time For The US To Pack Up And Go Home

Pinoys are gonna love this guy. :blink:

Fair enough Sammm, and the US can add the $193M PI aid to the $1.3B it gives to Israel instead. :lol:

• Like 4

Well we are responsible for backing, arming, then abandoning a few groups that came back as enemies. Done that shit for years.We have started small fires that grew out of control so ya I can see where he is coming from.

• Like 7

Duterte is a fucking raghead-loving communist sympathizer who hates the US. Maybe some white boy fucked one of girls in Mindanao? Maybe he was fucking Russell before you were and got pissed that you were banging one of his harem?

Can you see where I'm coming from on that, Carl?

• Like 1

Duterte is a fucking raghead-loving communist sympathizer who hates the US. Maybe some white boy fucked one of girls in Mindanao? Maybe he was fucking Russell before you were and got pissed that you were banging one of his harem?

Can you see where I'm coming from on that, Carl?

well guess you must be mad that I fucked her, a lot, and you didnt hahaha nerve struck apparently as that has nothing to do with what he said. Taliban and Al Queda, our fault. You not fucking Russel? Personal problem. Havent seen her in 3 years heard she is in Malaysia working as a nurse and probably banging muslims hahaha
  • Like 1

You guys got a picture of Russel? I want to see what all the fuss is about :LMAO: .

:Jerry Springer Show:

Dont think ninja does could be wrong lol bu I got a few, I will put her up tomorrow lol.

Edit found one here ya go. Fun and smart.

post-129-0-28460400-1468232955_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Dont think ninja does could be wrong lol bu I got a few, I will put her up tomorrow lol.

Edit found one here ya go. Fun and smart.

Looks like some nice tits.  :oral sex:

• Like 1

Did anyone remind him that al Qaeda got started in Mindanao back in the 1990s?

Oplan Bojinka was a large-scale, three-phase attack planned by Islamists Ramzi Yousef and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed for January 1995.

They planned to assassinate Pope John Paul II, blow up 11 airliners in flight from Asia to the United States  with the goal of killing approximately 4,000 passengers and shut down air travel around the world, and crash a plane into the headquarters of the CIA inVirginia. Funding for the Bojinka Plot came from Osama bin Laden and Hambali, and from front organizations operated by Mohammed Jamal Khalifa, bin Laden's brother-in-law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bojinka_plot

• Like 1

Did anyone remind him that al Qaeda got started in Mindanao back in 1995?

see: Oplan Bojinka

might wanna do a bit more research about afghanistan and russia. Al Queda was originally set up there...
  • Like 1

Yep, let em stew in his own juice.

Perhaps another form of population control..........

Hmmm, Cannibalism, that could catch on just like Termination of Drug pushers.

I can't see it ending well for Duterte.

Too many hornet nests being kicked around. :unsure:

Lets hope he has a chance to do much needed and lengthy clean ups before that happens..............

• Like 2

well guess you must be mad that I fucked her, a lot, and you didnt hahaha nerve struck apparently as that has nothing to do with what he said. Taliban and Al Queda, our fault. You not fucking Russel? Personal problem. Havent seen her in 3 years heard she is in Malaysia working as a nurse and probably banging muslims hahaha

WoW, it always bolls down to who's fucking who............   why is that ???     :lol:

• Like 3

You met her Sammm the time Boss barhopped with us at Midnight Rodeo. And yes they were nice lol

One night in Subic and body shots were flowing and yes, they were very nice :D

• Like 1

Carl, my point was Duterte acts like an insolent child when its comes to the US.

He acts like some Amerikano fucked his girl friend and is taking it WAY too personal. Some shit about the US got some agent out of the country who was wanted by Davao PD.

I only used Russ as a metaphor because she is from Mindanao as is Duterte.

She's a nice girl. No disrespect.

• Like 3

Carl, my point was Duterte acts like an insolent child when its comes to the US.

He acts like some Amerikano fucked his girl friend and is taking it WAY too personal. Some shit about the US got some agent out of the country who was wanted by Davao PD.

I only used Russ as a metaphor because she is from Mindanao as is Duterte.

She's a nice girl. No disrespect.

its all good. He is like Trump I guess. Says what he wants in the way he wants. Rubs you wrong whether its true or not

"Duterte said jihadis are people who have been "driven to desperation."

Makes perfect sense to me. Whenever things don't go my way, I saw off a few innocent folk's head. Doesn't everyone? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 8

Down South RP LTO has been tasked with issuing licenses for those that use saws.      :scared shocked[1]:

As Americans, what should we care about some shoals in the South China Sea. Especially if the Philippines doesn't want us here.

We have ports in Guam, Okinawa and Japan.

Why are we even getting involved in this? The UN ruled on the matter, now let them do something about it.

China has so much debt hidden in its local governments it's bound to have problems, and soon.

I don't want to see Americans die over shoals that may, or may not have resources. Resources that will be taken by another country.

As Americans, what should we care about some shoals in the South China Sea. Especially if the Philippines doesn't want us here.

We have ports in Guam, Okinawa and Japan.

Why are we even getting involved in this? The UN ruled on the matter, now let them do something about it.

China has so much debt hidden in its local governments it's bound to have problems, and soon.

I don't want to see Americans die over shoals that may, or may not have resources. Resources that will be taken by another country.