Sign in to follow this  
Fordtech

Chinese, 3 Taiwanese found dead in Pampanga

CAMP OLIVAS, Pampanga -- A Chinese national and three Taiwanese were found dead in Pampanga, Tuesday morning.

Chief Superintendent Aaron Aquino, Police Regional Office-3 (PRO3) director, said Jia Cheng Chen alias Michael Chen was found inside a Gray Ford Explorer without plate number with conduction sticker No. 0094.

The SUV was found parked along McArthur highway in Barangay Baliti, City of San Fernando, Pampanga at about 9:00 a.m., said Aquino.

The victim's feet were tied with packaging, he said.

Aquino said a concerned citizen called the City of San Fernando police regarding a male dead body inside the SUV.

He said three Taiwanese including a woman were discovered at a sugar cane plantation along the Mega Dike in Barangay Maliwalo, Bacolor, Pampanga, at about 6:00 am.

The ages of the three are between 30 to 35.

The identities of the three bodies are still unknown.

Aquino said as of press time, investigation is still on-going and scene of the crime Operatives are presently conducting forensic investigation. 

• Like 2

CAMP OLIVAS, Pampanga -- A Chinese national and three Taiwanese were found dead in Pampanga, Tuesday morning.

Chief Superintendent Aaron Aquino, Police Regional Office-3 (PRO3) director, said Jia Cheng Chen alias Michael Chen was found inside a Gray Ford Explorer without plate number with conduction sticker No. 0094.

The SUV was found parked along McArthur highway in Barangay Baliti, City of San Fernando, Pampanga at about 9:00 a.m., said Aquino.

The victim's feet were tied with packaging, he said.

Aquino said a concerned citizen called the City of San Fernando police regarding a male dead body inside the SUV.

He said three Taiwanese including a woman were discovered at a sugar cane plantation along the Mega Dike in Barangay Maliwalo, Bacolor, Pampanga, at about 6:00 am.

The ages of the three are between 30 to 35.

The identities of the three bodies are still unknown.

Aquino said as of press time, investigation is still on-going and scene of the crime Operatives are presently conducting forensic investigation. 

Then how the hell do you know they are Taiwanese?

• Like 3

The bodies of three South Koreans with gunshot wounds to the head have been found in the Philippines, a South Korean foreign ministry official said on Thursday, the latest in a string of killings of Koreans in the southeast Asian nation.

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has waged a ruthless anti-crime campaign since taking office on June 30 in which more than 3,600 people have died in police operations and alleged vigilante killings.

The bodies of two men and a woman, all older than 40 and all with gunshot wounds to the head, were found on Tuesday in the city of Bacolod outside the capital, Manila, the ministry official said by telephone.

A South Korean consular official is working with Philippine authorities on the case, but no motive or suspects have yet been identified, said the official, who declined to be named because he was not authorized to speak to the media.

The Philippine embassy in Seoul declined to comment.

The legs of one of the male victims were bound while the woman's wrists were tied, the official added.

The case takes to six the tally of South Koreans found dead this year in the Philippines, where more than ten South Korean citizens have been killed each year since 2013, South Korean media said.

Silly man ..... because it says "Made in Taiwan" stamped on their butt ...... :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 2

He said three Taiwanese including a woman were discovered at a sugar cane plantation along the Mega Dike in Barangay Maliwalo, Bacolor, Pampanga, 

The bodies of two men and a woman, all older than 40 and all with gunshot wounds to the head, were found on Tuesday in the city of Bacolod outside the capital, Manila

Just about sums up the journalistic accuracy here. Bacolod is in Negros last I looked.

Proof reading must be as non-existent as maintenance. :wacko:

• Like 4

many board members here and on other sites,dont realise how cheap life is over here

About 5000 PHP, sometimes even less.

Oh fuck me, it's just too easy sometimes.

http://www.interaksyon.com/article/133283/south-korea-confirms-3-pampanga-execution-victims-its-citizens

(UPDATE - 3:00 p.m.) BACOLOR, Pampanga – A team of crack investigators from the local police, including representatives from the South Korean Embassy, have started prying into the circumstances behind the multiple murder of three Koreans, including a woman, whose bodies were discovered at a sugarcane field in Barangay Maliwalo here on Oct 11.

Chief Inspector Sonia Alvarez, Bacolor police chief, said all angles are being looked into by investigators, to include possibly crime of passion, financial debt and old grudge.

Alvarez said the victims have been in the country for about three months, per information from Kim Dae Hee, Consul and police attache of the South Korean Embassy.

Alvarez identified the victims as Sim Tae So, 48; Maeng Jung Yeon, 48 and Park Young Pi, 47.

All suffered gunshot wounds in their heads, with bruises in various parts of their bodies, an indication that they were subjected to physical harm by their captors.

"So far, were still evaluating the initial information gathered, and waiting for the findings of the medico legal of the Regional Crime Laboratory Office (RCLO)," Alvarez said.

The victims had, at first, been mistakenly described by residents in the community and police investigators as Taiwanese because of their facial features. Further investigation yielded their true nationality and identities.

Alvarez said the victims were dumped at the sugarcane plantation apparently to hide the crime and mislead investigators. "They were, most probably, not killed in that place. No spent shells and blood stains were noticed at the scene."

The victims' bodies were discovered by a local farmer on his way to the farm.

The bodies of three Koreans with gunshot wounds to the head have been found in the Philippines, a South Korean foreign ministry official said on Thursday, the latest in a string of killings of Koreans in the Southeast Asian nation.

President Rodrigo Duterte has waged a ruthless anti-crime campaign since taking office on June 30 in which more than 3,600 people have died in police operations and alleged vigilante killings.

The South Korean consular official working with local authorities on the case indicated that no motive or suspects have yet been identified, said the official, who declined to be named because he was not authorized to speak to the media.

The Philippine embassy in Seoul declined to comment.

The legs of one of the male victims were bound while the woman's wrists were tied, the official added.

The case takes to six the tally of South Koreans found dead this year in the Philippines, where more than 10 South Korean citizens have been killed each year since 2013, South Korean media said.

• Like 1

Of course this will not affect the upstanding Korean citizens running afternoon tea clubs in AC... or the young Korean gentlemen partaking of English lessons there. :unsure:

• Like 2

My driver ones asked me what I was upset about and I told him that I had a fight (not physical of course) with someone. He was like... just buy a case of beer for my friend and we will take care of him for you... I was like mh... no thank you haha :huh:

• Like 2

A team of crack investigators from the local police

Thanks for that Catfish .... but I can't figure out in my mind which CRACK they are referring to ... the type of crack you smoke or the one you nibble on while pleasing the ladies .... I know one thing though .... they ain't referring to their ability ..... :D :D :D

• Like 4