Sign in to follow this  
Fordtech

Wanted: 2 men, 1 woman who sold girls for sex

I didn't know a 22yo is a minor, good to know. 

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2016/12/22/wanted-2-men-1-woman-who-sold-girls-sex-516471

POLICE are searching in Cebu for two men and a woman whom the court convicted last week of human trafficking, because they had sold women and children’s sexual services in different bars. Right after the press conference where they announced their search, Senior Insp. Margienett Yosores and a Ronda police team led by Senior Insp. Bonifacio Lucerna arrested one of the four convicts in Ronda town. The other three remain at large. The International Justice Mission (IJM) said in a press statement that Regional Trial Court (RTC) Judge Raphael Yrastorza had initially acquitted Neopito Tolentino Dizon, Rolando Dizon, Annie Dizon and Jocelyn Cardona, so they were released. But the prosecution elevated the case to the Court of Appeals, which sent it back to another RTC, this time presided over by Judge Jose Nathaniel Andal. Judge Andal convicted all four last Dec. 9, 2016 and ordered them to pay P2 million each, apart from serving the rest of their lives in prison. Police arrested Cardona at 2 p.m.
yesterday in her house in Sitio Palanas, Ronda town. She did not resist and is now detained in the Ronda Police Station. The search will continue for Neopito, Annie and Rolando, all surnamed Dizon. “After eight years in a court battle, RTC Judge Andal convicted them of human trafficking,” read a fact sheet on the case. This case began last Feb. 7, 2008 when a minor and her mother reported to journalists about how three of the persons later charged in court had recruited the girl and her sister. The convicts had recruited their victims in Metro Manila and brought them to Cebu City, where they were made to stay in a house on Maria Christina St., Capitol Site. Based on court testimonies, each night, these convicts brought the girls to different clubs for sexual exploitation and prostitution.

57 minutes ago, gary said:

If 22 is a minor were all in serious trouble.:lol:

Am I missing something here?

Where does it state anyone was 22?

Even if it did, the case is eight yrs old so if 22 now would have been 14 at the beginning(?).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sammm said:

Even if it did, the case is eight yrs old so if 22 now would have been 14 at the beginning(?).

Dunno i was quoting the op first line.

• Like 1

S

7 hours ago, Sammm said:

No, I fucked up, was the other article I posted. Says 2 minors 16 and 22. 

• Like 1