Sign in to follow this  
beameup

Female Marines to sleep next to male Marines

Female infantry Marines will be sleeping in makeshift shelters next to their male counterparts when out in the field
and no special accommodation will be offered to them, a Marine Corps official said Thursday.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_WOMEN_MARINES_SHARED_TENTS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-26-19-11-21

So, does this mean that the women will share the open pit latrines with the men?

• Like 3

Hey Sammm looks like we are just 50 years to late ..... :D ..... but if I remember correctly all the BAM's I saw were god awfully oogly .... :jackingoff::D

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, frog said:

Hey Sammm looks like we are just 50 years to late ..... :D ..... but if I remember correctly all the BAM's I saw were god awfully oogly .... :jackingoff::D

In my last couple of active duty years I started seeing the occasional one that in a pinch I would let give me a blow job.

And after about 30 days into a 60 day field exercise they all started to look like it was getting near to closing time. :wub:  :ph34r:  :bum-2122:

• Like 1

If a male can't have a friendship with a female that is not sexual someone has a problem.  We do it everyday when one is in hospital or the same with work colleagues. 

59 minutes ago, Sammm said:

:dunno-smiley-emoticon: When you rec'vd yr PC certificate, was it a requirement that you trade yr sense of humor for it?

Just asking. :bum-2122:

PC means to me something you disagree with, so do you disagree with my statement. 

2 hours ago, Banjo said:

PC means to me something you disagree with, so do you disagree with my statement. 

:dunno-smiley-emoticon: Have not the vaguest idea of what you said or alluded to above. 

But that is not unusual. :bum-2122:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Banjo said:

the laziest way to answer a question is to raise something else, this above is an ideal example.

Nope.

Lot of difference in not understanding drivel and raising something else. 

Diba?

• Like 1

Just now, Banjo said:

you may think it is drivel, I dont

He is a retired Master Guns from the United States Marine Corps. He can say any goddamn thing he wants about sandwich makers in his Marine Corps! He earned that right you did not. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Banjo said:

his former profession does not stop others commenting.

STFU and go make me a sandwich. 

• Like 1