Sign in to follow this  
Fordtech

7 ‘possessed’ by evil spirits in Cebu City

SEVEN high school students of the University of the Visayas (UV)-Pardo were allegedly possessed by an evil spirit after they shouted unconsciously inside the school premises yesterday afternoon.

The students, composed of five girls and two boys, were rushed to Mary’s Little Children Community in Barangay Tabunok, Talisay City. The Mary’s Little Children Community was founded by Msgr. Fred Kriekenbeek, the official exorcist of the Archdiocese of Cebu.

One of the nuns who refused to be named confirmed to Cebu Daily News that the students were possessed by evil spirits.

She said the priests and nuns conducted healing on the students through personal counseling. The students also made confession. The nun added that the students had already recovered.

A 60-year-old snack vendor in the area named Sonya told CDN that the area where the school now stands is formerly a cemetery and filled with big trees, which might be linked to the incident.

Meanwhile, the school dismissed their classes early at around 2 p.m. yesterday due to the incident, according to the students.

Read more: http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/142894/7-possessed-evil-spirits-cebu-city#ixzz4pS0dtocI 
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:24 AM, bastoska said:

How can they publish an article like that with a straight face? WTF!!

Because these "people" actually believe this crap.

Once I dug up a termite hill on the property. Well the mother-in-law would not talk to me for the remainder of her stay because I had destroyed the house of the "little people"

Had a mechanic and his helper afraid to touch my car because they thought it was possessed and suggested that I call a priest to get rid of the "bad Spirits".

Walking through the bush, you need to say "tabi tabi poh". It is to warn the "little people" that you are coming so that you don't step on them.

• Like 1

One of my current acquaintances won't stay alone in my apartment because I kidded her once that the white lady upstairs is just lonely and wants someone to talk to.