Sign in to follow this  
travelboy

COVID and Travel

It seems vaccines are rolling out now in most Western countries, while here it doesn’t look promising until towards the end of the year for the vaccine to get to all of us down to Cat C “Rest of Population”. Everyone over 60 will be in the A2 category so it should be by summer. I was reading this article today from the JPost and I just hope that doesn’t come to fruition. It basically says with the lack of vaccines for the developing world we will not see worldwide travel open up until 2024. Anyone else have some thoughts? https://www.jpost.com/health-science/coronavirus-in-israel-vaccination-doesnt-equal-liberation-657898

Qantas has said you will need a vaccination before flying internationally, see what other airlines adopt this requirement

@Banjo Yeah I saw that. But the problem will be vaccinations are very slow to roll out world-wide. Places like the Philippines and Japan have yet to even give one shot to anybody. Also with these new variants the vaccines appear to not be working on them. The effectiveness on the new strains is extremely low as in this news article: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/01/31/world/coronavirus-variants-vaccine-fears/

No, I haven't seen any movement on their part for the majority of airlines. It is looking like there will not be any tourists traveling here until 2022 with the way things are going now. Just when things were looking good the COVID cases go up.

The pandemic perpetrators intended to have us locked down for 4 or more years to completely f... up everything, enabling them to implement their "Great Reset". So don't expect any change for years as they will invent any fake news (e.g. worse variants) to keep all the brainwashed in fear indefinitely. Until people wake up and realise the whole pandemic is fake nothing will change.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.